On-Site Service & Training
At the core of any thriving commercial warewashing, food service, on-premise laundry, cleaning, and floor care program is exceptional service. That's why we offer an all-encompassing service, repair, and preventative maintenance program that covers every aspect of your operations.
- Free site evaluation, design, installation and workflow optimization services. Our team of industry technicians understand the intricacies of commercial warewashing, on-premise laundry and floor care, specifically the configuration, space, electrical, plumbing, and numerous other aspects that need to be taken into consideration when outfitting a system.
- Regular preventative maintenance service calls will occur at least twice per month for the first three months and adjusted to once a month service.
- No charge for the general maintenance of equipment.
- Comprehensive service report will be completed on every call. Concerns will be identified and documented. These results and concerns will be explained and discussed with your on-site manager.
- 24/7 emergency service line for immediate response to any emergency situations or questions.
- In-house team of industry- and manufacturer-trained Service Technicians and Environmental Sanitation Specialists that deliver professional expertise and service on an ongoing basis.
Upon delivery/installation, an in-service will be scheduled and conducted for all personnel requested by the manager to review the following:
- One-on-one, on-the-job training of:
- Product, equipment and chemical usage and safety
- Equipment care and cleaning
- Proper cleaning and maintenance procedures
- SDS training, if applicable
- In-service training documents and materials
- Instructional wall charts and product instructions/training booklets will be provided and will be placed at all product dispensing/use locations.
Regional Distributors is a proud member of the Commercial Food Equipment Service Association (CFESA) that demonstrates our higher level of knowledge, expertise, and craftsmanship when servicing food service equipment. You can count on our Certified CFESA Service Technicians to deliver a higher first-time fix rate to keep your kitchen and operations up and running.